Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dedicated to a very very Special Person....!!!


This was supposed to be posted almost 10 days back…but due to my buzzzy schedule I cldnt post it…sorry!!! yessss I am buzy…nt tht I study bt thr r many other things tht keeps me busy… :D

(Belated) Happy Birthday Komal…!!!!

:D:D:D

On this day…was suppose to b ur bday 12th March 2010…bt Im late…I cldnt send anything to u…but….

I just wantd to let u knw how much U mean to me...n I luv n miss u...n how much my life has changed after u moved to NY…I m using moved cos I knw u aint cmg bck…! L

You have been wid me frm our chaddi days….v met in 2nd std VVHS…I never imagined our friendship wld go this far…yess I am really happppy 4 tht….

v danced…v played…v gossiped…v pulled every1s legs…v cried…v laughed…v did everything in d world…our night outs…our friendship n valentines day outings…our shopping…our crushes… which changed very often…n specially our fights…which was quiet frequent…can never ask for anything more…buttt u moved…!

when I heard u were moving to NY I cried for days…yes I did…but…

was happy tht atleast some1 frm our RB gang is dng something rite n tryn to build a career…not tht d others r nt dng nythng :D sorry rucha akshay nirmal n sanket…u guys r also dng grt...all d best…:P

u always knew wat u wantd frm life n frankly v fools never knew…I still dnt knw…thts a diffrnt story…n I never will…!

u have been 1 person with whom I have fought d most…nd also 1 person who knws me in and out and shared all my secrets wid …ALLL…n still do...cant wait to tell u things...u knw tht....!!!!

Seriously I never thought I wld miss u soooo much….each n every day…I always feel "wish Komal was here”…

Just want to say I Luv u…

n thank you God 4 ths wonderful gift “KOMAL” (smart..intelligent…hot..sexy…nd a beautifoool human being..!!!)

Thanks a lot for being thr for me always…n it wld b FOREVER & ALWAYS…

hope to c u soon…as im dying to meet u…

n its really difficult for me to stay here widout u…I mean it..!!!!

Ohhh God I Missss You Soooo Much..!!!!

CMe Sooooon…

Luv…

xoxo

PS: U looking hot in ur new look n ur bday pics....luv it...dnt listn 2 stupid ppl...u look amazzzzing...!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot!!! This is my best gift....first the movie and now this, I couldnt have asked for anything more, I have been very lucky to have known you and to have been with you since so many years..I really treasure the time spent with you, I often find myself see the pics of us together...I dont think I will ever meet anyone as vibrant and as bighearted as you...You know what, I am counting my days here, eagerly waiting to come back....Love you loads, Keep your cheerful spirit, mwahhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanku...thanku...:D:D
    cme shhooon...
    :*:*:*

    ReplyDelete